Valeton GP200 Multi Effects Processor + Gig Bag Black Bundle
Valeton GP200 Multi Effects Processor + Gig Bag Black Bundle
Multi-Effects Processor Multi-Effects Pedal with Expression Pedal FX Loop MIDI I/O Guitar Bass Effects, Amplifier Pedal IR Modeling Cabinets Stereo Simulation OTG USB Audio Interface GP-200
The Valeton GP200, as it is considered one of the best 10 multi-effects pedalboards in América for guitars.
With its wide variety of effects, including overdrive, distortion, modulation effects, and reverb, it's the ultimate multi-effects board for bass.
The GP200 have an intuitive interface and record and playback functionality that make it ideal for enhancing your live performance. In addition, it is compatible with amplifiers and mixing systems. It's an excellent choice for guitarists looking for a versatile and easy-to-use multi-pedal board. The GP200 is an excellent choice for live use, as it features a multi-effects pedalboard system, an amp modeler, a cab simulator, and a number of Valeton guitar pedals with a wide variety of modulations.
The GP200 is an excellent choice for those looking for a multi-effects pedalboard, amp modeler, and cab simulator.
Upgraded effects library
Implementing the HD digital modeling technology accumulated throughout years of the Valeton team's diligent efforts, the GP-200 delivers hundreds of tones from world-classic amplifiers and stompboxes with a comprehensively upgraded algorithm. Combining 140 legendary amplifiers and cabinets simulations and 100 renowned stompbox effect pedals, plus 20 factory cab IR slots, the GP-200 will guarantee your consistently great sound on stage.
3 modes, up to 8 colorful footswitches can be willfully assigned functions. Specific protection for the upper row footswitches to prevent accidental activations.
The module buttons provide fast on/off to the corresponding effect modules; amp knobs offer straightforward visual presentations; customizable quick access knobs bring plenty of space for every patch's micro-adjustment. Up to 25 knobs and buttons will accordingly follow their own commands to ensure details are delivered.
By applying optical sensor technology, this beautifully crafted expression pedal comes with an exceptionally smooth and sensitive touch. Able to control multiple effect parameters.
Diverse I/O jacks, diverse scenarios
- 1/4″ TS instrument input
- 2* Unbalanced 1/4″TS outputs
- 2* Balanced XLR outputs
- 1/4″ Unbalanced FX LOOP I/O
- 1/8″ headphone output
- Stereo 1/8″ Aux Input
- Standard 5-pin midi IN/OUT (THRU) jacks for further control expansion
- 1/4″ TRS EXP/FS jack
4.3″ 480*272 TFT LCD
✪To effectively distribute the order of the effects will determine whether or not it is your go-to tone, while the perfect tone standard varies from one to another. The GP-200 has 11 switchable effect modules able to work simultaneously, and every single one runs an independent simulation.
✪Outside of live performance, on the broader stage, GP-200 will also accompany you in various scenarios including daily practice, songwriting, and recording sessions.
✪Max. 180 seconds looped with auto-recording and redo/undo. Drum machine with 100 differentiated patterns.
✪Record with your GP-200's built-in audio interface function supporting Win/Mac/iOS/Android*.
✪A specially designed aux input can directly transfer the plugged-in audio signal to the USB, time to show off in live streams.
✪Valeton provides a free ASIO Driver for Windows users
✪Connect to the PC/Mac computer software by a USB cable and manage your gear like a pro. Utilize the editor for editing tones, upgrading firmware and loading/editing/managing 3rd party IRs.
● HD modeling technology carried by the new digital platform delivering organic tones
● 24-bit 44.1kHz audio conversion
● Over 240 high-quality effects
● 140+ legendary guitar/bass/acoustic amps, cabinets
● 100+ dynamic/distortion/frequency/modulation/delay/reverb effects
● Supporting 20 user IRs storage
● 256 patch slots (100 factory, 156user)
● Up to 11 freely movable modules in the effect chain able to work simultaneously
● 180-second looper
● 100 high-quality drum patterns
● Sensitive built-in chromatic tuner
● 4.3-inch TFT LCD presents an intuitive, user-friendly multi-language UI
● 8 customizable LED footswitches with 3 footswitches templates, applicable for various situations
● Built-in expression pedal controlling up to 3 effect parameters
● Numerous button and knob shortcuts bringing efficiency home
● Diverse I/Os matching with diverse needs
● USB Type-C connection audio interface compatible with Win/Mac/iOS/Android systems
● 6-in/4-out USB Audio, supporting loopback and more convenience for re-amping
● Intuitive Win/Mac editor
● Rugged cast metal chassis
● DC 9V power supply
● A/D/A Converter: 24-bit high performance audio
● Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
● SNR: 110dB
● Module: 11, can be used simultaneously
● Patch Memory: 256 Patch slots, 100 Factory Patches
● Looper: 180 seconds of record time
● Drum Machine: 100 Patterns
● MIDI (IN/OUT/THRU): 5-pin MIDI connectors
● Analog Input Connections
● Guitar Input: 1/4″ Unbalanced (TS)
● Input Impedance: 4.7M Ohms (A.GT), 1M Ohms (E.GT), 10k Ohms (Line)
● Return Input: 1/4″ Unbalanced (TS)
● Return Input Impedance: 100k Ohms
● Aux Input: 1/8″ Stereo (TRS)
● Aux Input Impedance: 10k Ohms
● Analog Output Connections
● L/R Unbalanced Outputs: 1/4″ TS jacks
● L/R Unbalanced Output Impedance: 1k Ohms
● L/R Balanced Outputs: XLR jacks
● L/R Output Impedance: 1k Ohms
● Send Output: 1/4″ Unbalanced (TS)
● Send Output Impedance: 1k Ohms
● Headphone Output: 1/8″ Stereo (TRS)
● Headphone Output Impedance: 22 Ohms
● Digital Connections
● USB Port: USB 2.0 Type-C Port
● USB Recording Specification
● Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz Bit
● Depth: Supports 16-bit or 24-bit
● Size and weight
● Dimensions: 345mm(W) x 220mm(D) x 62.5mm(H)
● Unit weight: 2.37 kg
● Power Requirements: DC 9V, 1000mA, center negative (Included)
GP-200 Gig Bag
Aimed for an all-around protective briefcase specifically designed for carrying your GP-200 around the world, the GP-200 Bag is the perfect accommodation for transporting your go-to pedal gear and essential accessories. Durable, water-proof Oxford cloth exterior and sturdy metal zipper are ready for the long-lasting heavy duty. The GP-200 Bag consists of 2 main layers of space, fitting both a GP-200 Multi-effects processor and a 13-inch laptop. 2 other accessory pockets are for carrying power supplies, cables, capos and picks.
● Specifically designed for GP-200, also applicable for smaller-size effect units, a mini pedalboard or a 13-inch laptop.
● Double layers of space and 2 accessory pockets capacity
● Extra-thickened soft padding to ensure scratch resistence
● Ergo grip carry handle
● Durable, water-proof Oxford cloth exterior and sturdy metal zipper
380mm(D) × 240mm(W) × 100mm(H)
Kairon is the Official distributor of VALETON for the US.
All items have One Year Limited Factory Warranty
Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging and no signs of use or a 15%-25% restocking fee will be held. Buyer assumes responsibility for all return shipping costs unless the item was not received as described. Any and all inquiries of receiving an item "in a different condition than described" needs to be addressed immediately upon receival of item in question.